On Probabilistic Models of Consumer Search for Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ed Hopkins, "undated".
"Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach,"
1996-3, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, 1996. "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," ESE Discussion Papers 1, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins, "undated". "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," Department of Economics 1996 : III, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, "undated". "Price Dispersion: an Evolutionary Approach," ELSE working papers 043, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Emanuele Deligia, 2006. "Innovation And Finance: The Theoretical Links," Economia, Societa', e Istituzioni, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli, vol. 0(1).
- Kirman, Alan & Schulz, Rainer & Hardle, Wolfgang & Werwatz, Axel, 2005.
"Transactions that did not happen and their influence on prices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 567-591, April.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Härdle, Wolfgang & Schulz, Rainer & Werwatz, Axel, 2002. "Transactions that did not happen and their influence on prices," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,45, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kirman, Alan & Wolfgang Hardle & Rainer Schulz & Axel Werwatz, 2003. "Transactions That Did Not Happen and Their Influence on Prices," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 123, Royal Economic Society.
- Rauh, Michael T., 1997.
"A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 128-153, November.
- Michael Rauh, "undated". "A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 97-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Michael T Rauh, 1997. "A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium," Economics Working Paper Archive 392, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jstada:v:4:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40488-017-0067-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow & Roger G. Noll, 1981.
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 1-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., "undated". "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working Papers 213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- P. L. Joskow & R. G. Noll, 1978. "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working papers 218, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- D.J. Butler & G. Loomes, 1992. "Procedural Rationality in Consumer Search: An experimental investigation," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Babur De los Santos & Ali Hortacsu & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2012. "Search with Learning," Working Papers 2012-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 2003.
"Buyer search and price dispersion: a laboratory study,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 232-260, October.
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman, 2000. "Buyer Search and Price Dispersion: A Laboratory Study," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1549, Econometric Society.
- Choi, Jin Wook, 1982. "An analysis of price responses to public information: a case study of the USDA corn crop forecasts," ISU General Staff Papers 198201010800008030, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1977. "The Effect of Increased Supply on Equilibrium Price : A Theory for the Strange Case of Physicians' Services," Discussion Papers 294, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:90:y:1976:i:1:p:38-50.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.