Tender Offers and Leverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2011. "A general equilibrium analysis of corporate control and the stock market," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 221-254, February.
- Daniel Ferreira & Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2005. "Ownership Structure and the Market for Corporate Control," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-09, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2007. "Corporate Control and the Stock Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 60, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Holger M. Mueller & Fausto Panunzi, 2014.
"Legal Investor Protection and Takeovers,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(3), pages 1129-1165, June.
- Burkart, Mike & Gromb, Denis & Mueller, Holger M & Panunzi, Fausto, 2011. "Legal Investor Protection and Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burkart, Mike & Gromb, Denis & Mueller, Holger M & Panunzi, Fausto, 2014. "Legal investor protection and takeovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Holger M. Mueller & Fausto Panunzi, 2011. "Legal Investor Protection and Takeovers," NBER Working Papers 17010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo Becker & Jens Josephson, 2016.
"Insolvency Resolution and the Missing High-Yield Bond Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(10), pages 2814-2849.
- Bo Becker & Jens Josephson, 2013. "Insolvency Resolution and the Missing High Yield Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 19415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- At, Christian & Morand, Pierre-Henri, 2008.
"Jump bidding in ascending auctions: The case of takeover contests,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 458-460, June.
- Christian At & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2008. "Jump Bidding in Ascending Auctions: the Case of Takeover Contests," Post-Print hal-00448000, HAL.
- Marc Martos-Vila & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf & Jarrad Harford, 2013. "Financial vs. Strategic Buyers," NBER Working Papers 19378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Teixeira, 2014. "Outsourcing with debt financing," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Daniel Ferreira & Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2015. "Unbundling Ownership and Control," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-21, March.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-27. is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2015.
"Signalling to Dispersed Shareholders and Corporate Control,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 922-962.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2015. "Signalling to dispersed shareholders and corporate control," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:126:y:2017:i:3:p:614-634 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:119:y:2004:i:4:p:1217-1248.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.