Corporate Governance and Globalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Besley & Robin Burgess, 2004.
"Can Labor Regulation Hinder Economic Performance? Evidence from India,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 91-134.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Burgess, Robin, 2002. "Can Labour Regulation Hinder Economic Performance? Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 3260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Robin Burgess, 2002. "Can Labour Regulation Hinder Economic Performance? Evidence from India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Besley, Timothy & Burgess, Robin, 2002. "Can labour regulation hinder economic performance? Evidence from India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3779, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "Can Labor Standards Improve under Globalization?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 338.
- Blanchflower, D. & Slaughter, M., 1998. "The Causes and Consequences of Changing Income Inequality: W(h)ither the Debate?," Papers 27, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Glyn, A. & Hughes, A. & Lipietz, A. & Singh, A., 1988. "The Rise And Fall Of The Golden Age," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 884, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001. "Child Labor: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0111, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eklund, Johan & Desai, Sameeksha, 2008.
"Ownership, Economic Entrenchment and Allocation of Capital,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
123, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E., 2008. "Ownership, Economic Entrenchment and Allocation of Capital," Ratio Working Papers 120, The Ratio Institute.
- Johan E. Eklund & Sameeksha Desai, 2008. "Ownership, Economic Entrenchment and Allocation of Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2008.
"Contractual corporate governance,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 166-182, June.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008. "Contractual Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2008-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008. "Contractual Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2008-015, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ajit Singh, 2012.
"Financial Globalization and Human Development,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 135-151, February.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011. "Financial globalisation and human development," MPRA Paper 53043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, A., 2011. "Financial Globalisation and Human Development," Working Papers wp421, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011. "Financial globalisation and human development," MPRA Paper 39048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deakin, S. & Sarkar, P. & Singh, A., 2011.
"An End to Consensus? The Selective Impact of Corporate Law Reform on Financial Development,"
wp423, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Deakin, Simon & Sarkar, Prabirjit & Singh, Ajit, 2011. "An end to consensus? the selective impact of corporate law reform on financial development," MPRA Paper 39047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eklund, Johan E. & Palmberg, Johanna & Wiberg, Daniel, 2010.
"Family Ownership and Returns on Investment – Founders, Heirs, and External Managers,"
Ratio Working Papers
148, The Ratio Institute.
- Johanna Palmberg & Johan Eklund & Daniel Wiberg, 2011. "Family Ownership and Return on Investments - Founders, Heirs and External Managers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1517, European Regional Science Association.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2012. "Family Control and Executive Compensation," Ratio Working Papers 186, The Ratio Institute.
- Luo, Yadong, 2005. "How does globalization affect corporate governance and accountability? A perspective from MNEs," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 19-41, March.
- Ajit Singh & Jack Glen & Ann Zammit & Rafael De-Hoyos & Alaka Singh & Bruce Weisse, 2005.
"Shareholder Value Maximisation, Stock Market and New Technology: Should the US Corporate Model be the Universal Standard?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 419-437.
- Ajit Singh & Jack Glen & Ann Zammitt & Rafael De Hoyos & Alaka Singh & Bruce Weisse, 2005. "Shareholder value maximisation, stock market and new technology: should the US corporate model be the universal standard," Working Papers wp315, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Donatella Gatti, 2009.
"Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 901-928, October.
- Donatella Gatti, 2008. "Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00586850, HAL.
- Donatella Gatti, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-00754331, HAL.
- Gatti, Donatella, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Ownership Structure in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kathryn Harrigan, 2014. "Comparing corporate governance practices and exit decisions between US and Japanese firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 975-988, November.
- Singh, Ajit, 2010. "Are the Institutions of the Stock Market and the Market for Corporate Control Evolutionary Advances for Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 24346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "Stock Markets in Low and Middle Income Countries," Working Papers wp377, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Alan Hughes, 2014. "Short-Termism, Impatient Capital and Finance for Manufacturing Innovation in the UK," Working Papers wp457, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Antonio Torrero Mañas, 2005. "The increasing relevance of the stock market in the world: A new scenario," Working Papers 01/05, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:20:y:2004:i:1:p:129-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.