The Assessment: Finance, Law, and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei Huang, 2006. "Emerging Markets, Financial Openness and Financial Development," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/588, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Andreas Billmeier & Isabella Massa, 2007. "What Drives Stock Market Development in the Middle East and Central Asia—Institutions, Remittances, or Natural Resources?," IMF Working Papers 07/157, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:6:y:2012:i:2:p:35-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Yongfu, 2010. "Political Institutions and Financial Development: An Empirical Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1667-1677, December.
- Michael Enowbi-Batuo & Mlambo Kupukile, 2010.
"How can economic and political liberalisation improve financial development in African countries?,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 35-59, April.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael & Kupukile, Mlambo, 2009. "How Can Economic and Political Liberalisation Improve Financial Development in African Countries?," MPRA Paper 20651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongfu Huang, 2005. "What determines financial development?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/580, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Franz H. Hahn, 2002. "Bedeutung von Aktienmärkten für Wachstum und Wachstumsschwankungen in den OECD-Ländern," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 79, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Huang, Yongfu & Temple, Jonathan, 2005.
"Does External Trade Promote Financial Development?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yongfu Huang & Jonathan Temple, 2005. "Does external trade promote financial development?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/575, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:arp:bmerar:2018:p:43-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chi-Hung & Arouri, Mohamed & Lee, Chi-Chuan, 2016. "Economic growth and insurance development: The role of institutional environments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 361-369.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:25:y:2018:i:c:p:124-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yongfu Huang, 2005. "Will political liberalisation bring about financial development?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/578, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2009.
"What determines the size of bank loans in industrialized countries? The role of government debt,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
707, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Bank Loans in Industrialized Countries? The Role of Government Debt," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 39, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Fabian Lipinsky & Li Lian Ong, 2014. "Asia’s Stock Markets; Are There Crouching Tigers and Hidden Dragons?," IMF Working Papers 14/37, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:6:y:2010:i:2:p:77-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natia KUTIVADZE, 2011. "Public debt and financial development," Departmental Working Papers 2011-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Billmeier, Andreas & Massa, Isabella, 2009. "What drives stock market development in emerging markets--institutions, remittances, or natural resources?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Hallak, Issam, 2003. "Courts and sovereign eurobonds: Credibility of the judicial enforcement of repayment," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/34, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:17:y:2001:i:4:p:457-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.