Should the US increase subsidies to R&D? Lessons from an endogenous growth theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Pedro Cunha Neves, 2020.
"Stepping on toes in the production of knowledge: a meta-regression analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 260-274, January.
- Tiago Sequeira & Pedro Cunha Neves, 2018. "Stepping on toes in the production of knowledge: A Meta-Regression Analys," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2018_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Voyvoda, Ebru & Yeldan, Erinç, 2015. "Public policy and growth in Canada: An applied endogenous growth model with human and knowledge capital accumulation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 298-309.
- Tiago Sequeira & Marcelo Santos, 2018. "Education and Energy Intensity: Simple Economic Modelling and Preliminary Empirical Results," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-1, July.
- Oscar Afonso & Tiago Sequeira, 2020.
"Tradable and nontradable directed technical change,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(36), pages 3874-3897, July.
- Óscar Afonso & Tiago Sequeira, 2017. "Tradable and nontradable directed technical change," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2017_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Chang Soo Sung & David Y. Choi & Daeeop Kim & Woo Jin Lee, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurial Companies Make Good Corporate Citizens? Exploring the Relationships Between Entrepreneurial Orientation, Market Orientation, and Corporate Citizenship," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(01), pages 1-25.
- Gómez, Manuel A. & Sequeira, Tiago N., 2014. "Should the US streamline its tax system? Analysis on an endogenous growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 113-119.
- Yibai Yang, 2018.
"On the Optimality of IPR Protection with Blocking Patents,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 27, pages 205-230, January.
- Yibai Yang, 2017. "Online Appendix to "On the Optimality of IPR Protection with Blocking Patents"," Online Appendices 15-290, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Neves, Pedro Cunha & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2018. "Spillovers in the production of knowledge: A meta-regression analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 750-767.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2015. "Do R&D subsidies necessarily stimulate economic growth?," MPRA Paper 66061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:66:y:2014:i:1:p:254-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.