Tradable permits vs ecological dumping when governments act non-cooperatively
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:26:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10797-018-9503-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baran Doda & Simon Quemin, 2018.
"Linking Permit Markets Multilaterally,"
1804, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Doda, Baran & Quemin, Simon & Taschini, Luca, 2019. "Linking permit markets multilaterally," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101670, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baran Doda & Simon Quemin & Luca Taschini, 2019. "Linking Permit Markets Multilaterally," Working Papers 2019.17, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- repec:wly:soecon:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:317-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:2:p:267-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2015. "Emission Permits and Public Pollution Abatement:: Can Decentralized Environmental Policies be Efficient?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5278, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2017.
"Welfare Ranking of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Capital Mobility and Cross‐Border Pollution,"
Southern Economic Journal,
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 84(1), pages 317-336, July.
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2015. "Welfare Ranking of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Capital Mobility and Cross-border Pollution," DEOS Working Papers 1513, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:74:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-019-00369-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:72:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0202-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aue:wpaper:1509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez, Francisco & André, Francisco J., 2015. "Auctioning emission permits in a leader-follower setting," MPRA Paper 61698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:jitecd:v:26:y:2017:i:2:p:195-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harvey E. Lapan & Shiva Sikdar, 2017. "Can Trade Be Good for the Environment?," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(2), pages 267-288, April.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia, 2015. "On The Strategic Effect of International Permits Trading on Local Pollution: The Case of Multiple Pollutants," Working Papers in Economics 610, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:66:y:2014:i:1:p:188-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.