Corruption and air pollution in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Eric Neumayer, 2016.
"Corruption and Climate Change Policies: Do the Bad Old Days Matter?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 451-469, February.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric, 2016. "Corruption and climate change policies: do the bad old days matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Economic Growth, Health, and the Choice of Polluting Technologies: The Role of Bureaucratic Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- repec:ijb:journl:v:16:y:2017:i:1:p:49-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morakinyo Adetutu & Anthony Glass & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Robin Sickles, 2015. "The effects of efficiency and TFP growth on pollution in Europe: a multistage spatial analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 307-326, June.
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian, 2016.
"Institutions and the Environment: Existing Evidence and Future Directions,"
2016.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dasgupta, Shouro & De Cian, Enrica, 2016. "Institutions and the Environment: Existing Evidence and Future Directions," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 240747, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Anthony J. Glass & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Robin Sickles, 2012. "The Effects of Efficiency and TFP Growth on Nitrogen and Sulphur Emissions in Europe: A Multistage Spatial Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2012_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Stefan Borsky & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Setting one voluntary standard in a heterogeneous Europe - EMAS, corruption and stringency of environmental regulations," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Eleni Stathopoulou & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Corruption, Entry and Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:15-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Borsky & Paul A. Raschky, 2015. "Intergovernmental Interaction in Compliance with an International Environmental Agreement," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 161-203.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:63:y:2011:i:1:p:49-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .