Maternal employment and child care decision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Daniela Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2015. "When Context Does Matter. Childcare and Maternal Employment: Trying to Solve the Puzzle," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(1), pages 03-08, 04.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Schlotter, Martin, 2015.
"Public child care and mothers' labor supply—Evidence from two quasi-experiments,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 1-16.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Martin Schlotter, 2013. "Public Child Care and Mothers' Labor Supply - Evidence from Two Quasi-Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 4191, CESifo Group Munich.
- Georgia S. Papoutsi & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr., 2013. "The Causes Of Childhood Obesity: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 743-767, September.
- Martin Schlotter, 2012. "Educational Production in Preschools and Schools - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 41, November.
- Sook-Yeon Won, 2016. "State Policy? Traditional Gender Stereotypes? Relative Contributions of Factors Affecting Positive Work–Family Interface for Working Mothers in Korea," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 147-164, March.
- repec:bla:indrel:v:47:y:2016:i:5-6:p:454-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Wrohlich, Katharina & Sengül, Denise, 2016. "Does subsidized care for toddlers increase maternal labor supply? Evidence from a large-scale expansion of early childcare," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145654, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:13:y:2015:i:1:p:19160199 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:61:y:2009:i:suppl_1:p:i172-i188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .