Measuring Low Skills in Europe: How Useful Is the ISCED Framework?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier Fouarge & Trudie Schils & Andries de Grip, 2013.
"Why do low-educated workers invest less in further training?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2587-2601, June.
- Fouarge, Didier & Schils, Trudie & de Grip, Andries, 2010. "Why Do Low-Educated Workers Invest Less in Further Training?," IZA Discussion Papers 5180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fouarge Didier & Schils Trudie & Grip Andries de, 2010. "Why do low-educated workers invest less in further training?," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Fouarge Didier & Grip Andries de & Schils Trudie, 2010. "Why do low-educated workers invest less in further training?," Research Memorandum 058, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Alena Bičáková, 2014.
"The trade-off between unemployment and wage inequality revisited,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 891-915.
- Alena Bicakova, 2014. "The Trade-off Between Unemployment and Wage Inequality Revisited," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp502, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- John Jerrim, 2014. "The link between family background and later lifetime income: how does the UK compare to other countries?," DoQSS Working Papers 14-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2002. "Is the celtic tiger a paper tiger?," Open Access publications 10197/434, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kitty Stewart, 2002. "Measuring Well-Being and Exclusion in Europes Regions," CASE Papers case53, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Hilary Steedman & Sheila Stoney, 2004. "Disengagement 14-16: Context and Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0654, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John Jerrim, 2012. "The Socio‐Economic Gradient in Teenagers' Reading Skills: How Does England Compare with Other Countries?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 33(2), pages 159-184, June.
- Grip Andries de & Wolbers Maarten H.J., 2003. "Do Low-Skilled Youngsters get Better Jobs in Countries where Internal Labour Markets Dominate?," ROA Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Steedman, Hilary & Stoney, Sheila, 2004. "Disengagement 14-16: context and evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19935, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2011.
"Voting over selective immigration policies with immigration aversion,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2008. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2011. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," CSEF Working Papers 289, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Russo, Giuseppe, 2008. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," MPRA Paper 6845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Kitty, 2002. "Measuring well-being and exclusion in Europe's regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6395, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cecilia Albert & José García Clavel, 2014. "Análisis de las diferentes dimensiones de las competencias en el trabajo," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 9,in: Adela García Aracil & Isabel Neira Gómez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 9, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 38, pages 731-745 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:31:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0646-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Kitty Stewart, 2002. "Measuring Well-Being and Exclusion in Europe s Regions," LIS Working papers 303, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:53:y:2001:i:3:p:564-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.