Market Discipline and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2015.
"The choice of flexibility in targeting inflation during normal times and during disinflations,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 494-502.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2015. "The choice of flexibility in targeting inflation during normal times and during disinflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reiner Eichenberger & Sergio Rossi, 2004. "Die Deregulierung der Zentralbanken: Auf zu einem internationalen Markt für gute Geldpolitik!," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(III), pages 327-353, September.
- Elmar Mertens, 2010. "Discreet Commitments and Discretion of Policymakers with Private Information," 2010 Meeting Papers 763, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Carvalho & Tiago Fl´orido & Eduardo Zilberman, "undated". "Transitions in Central Bank Leadership," Textos para discussão 657, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Carl E. Walsh, 2002. "Are contemporary central banks transparent about economic models and objectives and what difference does it make? - commentary," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 37-46.
- Loisel, Olivier, 2008.
"Central bank reputation in a forward-looking model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3718-3742, November.
- Loisel, O., 2005. "Central Bank Reputation in a Forward-Looking Model," Working papers 127, Banque de France.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:215-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bugarin, Mauricio & Carvalho. Fabia A., 2006. "Heterogeneity of Central Bankers and Inflationary Pressure," Insper Working Papers wpe_68, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- C. Andrade, Eduardo, 2003. "Quotas in Brazilian Public Universities: Good or Bad Idea?," Insper Working Papers wpe_37, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:52:y:2000:i:2:p:249-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.