Foreign Exchange Market Bid-Ask Spreads and the Market Price of Social Unrest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1991.
"Anticipations of foreign exchange volatility and bid-ask spreads,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
409, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1994. "Anticipations of Foreign Exchange Volatility and Bid-Ask Spreads," NBER Working Papers 4737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Michael R. & Osler, Carol L. & Rime, Dagfinn, 2013.
"The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange: Looking back and looking forward,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 95-119.
- Michael King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward," Working Papers 54, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2013. "The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange - Looking back and looking forward," Working Paper 2013/12, Norges Bank.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2008. "Foreign exchange market bid-ask spread and market power in an underdeveloped economy," MPRA Paper 11422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2012.
"Analysis of an unannounced foreign exchange regime change,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 145-157.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2011. "Analysis of an unannounced foreign exchange regime change," MPRA Paper 38187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Terry Boulter & Celeste Ping Fern Tan, 2000. "The Short Run Impact of Scheduled Macroeconomic Announcements on the Australian Dollar during 1998," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 082, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Terry Boulter, 2000. "Asymmetric Information Arrival and the Short-Run Dynamics of Australian Dollar Volatility: a Mixture of Distributions Approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 073, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Earl A. Thompson & Charles R. Hickson, 2006. "Predicting bubbles," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3/4), pages 217-246.
- Koutmos, Gregory & Martin, Anna D., 2011. "Currency bid-ask spread dynamics and the Asian crisis: Evidence across currency regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 62-73, February.
- Earl A. Thompson & Jonathan Treussard & Charles R. Hickson, 2004. "Predicting Bubbles and Bubbles-Substitutes," UCLA Economics Working Papers 836, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2004.
"The Effects of Transition and Political Instability On Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp729, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2004. "The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment inflows: Central Europe and the Balkans," ZEI Working Papers B 33-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Katusiime, Lorna & Shamsuddin, Abul & Agbola, Frank W., 2015. "Foreign exchange market efficiency and profitability of trading rules: Evidence from a developing country," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 315-332.
- Balvers, Ronald & Wu, Yangru, 2010.
"Optimal transaction filters under transitory trading opportunities: Theory and empirical illustration,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Ronald J. Balvers & Yangru Wu, 2005. "Optimal Transaction Filters Under Transitory Trading Opportunities: Theory and Empirical Illustration," Working Papers 022005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kubo, Koji, 2015. "Transition from black to official markets for foreign exchange in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 511, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ali Kutan & Su Zhou, 1995. "Sociopolitical instability, volatility, and the bid-ask spread: Evidence from the free market for dollars in Poland," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 225-236, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:48:y:1996:i:2:p:329-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.