Does International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination Pay and Is It Sustainable?: A Two Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Asilis, Carlos M., 2002. "Macroeconomic policy games and asset-price volatility in the EMS: a linear quadratic control analysis of France, Germany, Italy and Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1996.
"Fiscal and monetary policy in a monetary union: Credible inflation targets or monetized debt?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(1), pages 28-54, March.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1994. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union: Credible Inflation Targets or Monetised Debt?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9403, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Asilis, Carlos M., 1995. "Monetary policy games with broad money targets a linear quadratic control analysis of the U.S. and Japan," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1091-1111.
- Fischer, Stanley, 2017. "Committee Decisions and Monetary Policy Rules : a speech at "The Structural Foundations of Monetary Policy," a Hoover Institution Monetary Policy Conference, Stanford University, Stanford, C," Speech 951, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1990.
"When does coordination pay?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 553-569, October.
- Miller, M. & Salmon, M., 1989. "When Does Coordination Pay?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 333, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1990. "When Does Coordination Pay?," CEPR Discussion Papers 425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2002. "Delegation and Fiscal Policy in the Open Economy: More Bad News for Rogoff's Delegation Game," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 153-174, April.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Richard Pierse, 2007. "Monetary Policy Coordination Revisited in a Two-Bloc DSGE Model," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0907, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2008.
"The Credibility Problem Revisited: Thirty Years on from Kydland and Prescott,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 728-746, September.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2007. "The Credibility Problem Revisited: Thirty Years on from Kydland and Prescott," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1807, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:39:y:1987:i:1:p:38-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .