British Imports of Manufactures and the Common Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Nigel Grimwade & David G. Mayes & Jiao Wang, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Integration," Chapters, in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Koukouritakis, Minoas, 2005.
"EU Accession Effects on the Demand for Manufactures: the Case of Greece,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 58(4), pages 471-488.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2005. "EU Accession Effects on the Demand for Manufactures: the Case of Greece," Working Papers 0506, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Henry Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Trade Shocks and Industrial Location: the Impact of EEC Accession on the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Henry G. Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2006. "Trade shocks and industrial location: the impact of EEC accession on the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 676, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1985. "Separability and the modelling of international economic integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 335-353.
- Paul De Boer & Carlos. Martinez, 1999. "Spanish Imports of Manufactures and the European Union: An Empirical Assessment of the Entry," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 141-149, June.
- Henry G. Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2004. "The geography of UK international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19998, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henry Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2004. "The Geography of UK International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0606, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G & Winters, L. Alan, 2004. "The Geography of UK International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 4259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2003. "EU Accession Effects on Imports of Manufactures: The case of Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lucian Cernat, 2001. "ASSESSING REGIONAL TRADE ARRANGEMENTS: ARE SOUTH–SOUTH RTAs MORE TRADE DIVERTING?," International Trade 0109001, EconWPA.
- Antonio Montañes Bernal & Marcos Sanso Frago, 1996. "Una estimación de la función de importaciones españolas de manufacturas tras la integración en la Union Europea," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(2), pages 195-215, May.
- Caroline L. Freund & John McLaren, 1999. "On the dynamics of trade diversion: evidence from four trade blocs," International Finance Discussion Papers 637, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- C. Martínez-Mongay & Marcos Sanso & Fernando Sanz, 1991. "Las importaciones españolas de manufacturas y la integración en la CEE," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 121-141, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:36:y:1984:i:1:p:103-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed