British Imports of Manufactures and the Common Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2003. "EU Accession Effects on Imports of Manufactures: The case of Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lucian Cernat, 2001. "ASSESSING REGIONAL TRADE ARRANGEMENTS: ARE SOUTH–SOUTH RTAs MORE TRADE DIVERTING?," International Trade 0109001, EconWPA.
- Henry Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2004.
"The Geography of UK International Trade,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0606, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G. & Winters, L. Alan, 2004. "The geography of UK international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19998, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Overman, Henry G & Winters, L. Alan, 2004. "The Geography of UK International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 4259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Montañes Bernal & Marcos Sanso Frago, 1996. "Una estimación de la función de importaciones españolas de manufacturas tras la integración en la Union Europea," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(2), pages 195-215, May.
- Nigel Grimwade & David G. Mayes & Jiao Wang, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Koukouritakis, Minoas, 2005.
"EU Accession Effects on the Demand for Manufactures: the Case of Greece,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 58(4), pages 471-488.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2005. "EU Accession Effects on the Demand for Manufactures: the Case of Greece," Working Papers 0506, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Caroline L. Freund & John McLaren, 1999. "On the dynamics of trade diversion: evidence from four trade blocs," International Finance Discussion Papers 637, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Henry Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2003.
"Trade Shocks and Industrial Location: the Impact of EEC Accession on the UK,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G. & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Trade shocks and industrial location: the impact of EEC accession on the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 676, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1985. "Separability and the modelling of international economic integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 335-353.
- Paul De Boer & Carlos. Martinez, 1999. "Spanish Imports of Manufactures and the European Union: An Empirical Assessment of the Entry," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 141-149, June.
- C. Martínez-Mongay & Marcos Sanso & Fernando Sanz, 1991. "Las importaciones españolas de manufacturas y la integración en la CEE," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 121-141, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:36:y:1984:i:1:p:103-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.