Technological Change, Distributive Bias and Labor Transfer in a Two-Sector Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rangarajan, C., 1982. "Agricultural growth and industrial performance in India:," Research reports 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badiane, Ousmane, 1990. "The Role of Agriculture and Trade In Economic Development," 1990 Symposium, Agricultural Restructuring in Southern Africa, July 24-27, 1990, Swakopmund, Namibia 183495, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mellor, John W., 2014. "High rural population density Africa – What are the growth requirements and who participates?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 66-75.
- Boussard, J.M., 1990. "Induced effects of projects, theory and practice: the case of irrigation policy in France," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 26.
- Alain De Janvry, 2010. "Agriculture for development: new paradigm and options for success," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 17-36, November.
- Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Manzoor DAR & Kyle EMERICK, 2016.
"The Agricultural Technology Adoption Puzzle: What Can We Learn From Field Experiments?,"
- Alain de JANVRY & Kyle EMERICK & Elisabeth SADOULET & Manzoor DAR, 2016. "The Agricultural Technology Adoption Puzzle: What Can We Learn From Field Experiments?," Working Papers P178, FERDI.
- Diane Charlton & J. Edward Taylor, 2020. "Rural school access and the agricultural transformation," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 51(5), pages 641-654, September.
- Mellor, John W., 1982. "Agricultural Growth - Structures and Patterns," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John W. Mellor & Chandrashekhar Ranade, 2006. "Why Does Agricultural Growth Dominate Poverty Reduction in Low- and Middle-income Countries?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 221-240.
- Rizwanul Islam, 1991. "Growth of Rural Industries in Post‐reform China: Patterns, Determinants and Consequences," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 687-724, October.
- Lele, Uma & Emerson, Robert & Beilock, Richard P., 1995. "Revisiting Structural Transformation: Ethics, Politics and Economics of Underdevelopment," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183382, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paul Winters & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Kostas Stamoulis, 1998.
"The role of agriculture in economic development: Visible and invisible surplus transfers,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 71-97.
- Winters, Paul C. & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 1997. "The Role Of Agriculture In Economic Development: Visible And Invisible Surplus Transfers," CUDARE Working Papers 25086, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- De Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Murgai, Rinku, 2002. "Rural development and rural policy," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1593-1658, Elsevier.
- Ligon, Ethan & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2018.
"Estimating the Relative Benefits of Agricultural Growth on the Distribution of Expenditures,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 417-428.
- Ligon, Ethan & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2017. "Estimating the Relative Benefits of Agricultural Growth on the Distribution of Expenditures," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3zh92962, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Mellor, John W. & Dorosh, Paul A., 2010. "Agriculture and the economic transformation of Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Öner Günçavdi & Suat Küçükçi̇fçi̇ & Ayşe Aylin Bayar, 2013. "Economic Development And Structural Change: The Role Of The Agriculture Sector In Turkey," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- YUJIRO HAyAMI & VERNON W RUTTAN, 1984. "The Green Revolution: Inducement and Distribution," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 37-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:33:y:1981:i:3:p:426-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.