Rehabilitated or Not: An Informational Theory of Parole Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodenhorn, Howard, 2016.
"Prison crowding, recidivism, and early release in early Rhode Island,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 55-74.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2015. "Prison Crowding, Recidivism, and Early Release in Early Rhode Island," NBER Working Papers 20837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shamena Anwar & Hanming Fang, 2015.
"Testing for Racial Prejudice in the Parole Board Release Process: Theory and Evidence,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 1-37.
- Shamena Anwar & Hanming Fang, 2012. "Testing for Racial Prejudice in the Parole Board Release Process: Theory and Evidence," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Shamena Anwar & Hanming Fang, 2012. "Testing for Racial Prejudice in the Parole Board Release Process: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchell Polinsky, A., 2015.
"Deterrence and the optimality of rewarding prisoners for good behavior,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-7.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky, 2015. "Deterrence and the Optimality of Rewarding Prisoners for Good Behavior," Discussion Papers 15-023, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mechoulan, Stéphane & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2011. "Assessing Racial Discrimination in Parole Release," CEPR Discussion Papers 8506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stéphane Mechoulan & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2015. "Assessing Racial Disparities in Parole Release," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 39-74.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Paul N. Riskind, 2017. "Deterrence and the Optimal Use of Prison, Parole, and Probation," NBER Working Papers 23436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pyne, Derek, 2015. "Can early release both reduce prison costs and increase deterrence?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 69-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:28:y::i:2:p:186-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .