Monitoring and Collusion with "Soft" Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2016.
"Bargaining and collusion in a regulatory relationship,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 93-116, March.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2012. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," Chapters,in: Recent Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2016. "Bargaining and collusion in a regulatory relationship," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 93-116, March.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2011. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," Working Papers 207, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Fiocco, Raffaele & Gilli, Mario, 2014. "Bargaining and collusion in a regulatory relationship," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 466, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2011. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Corgnet, Brice & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael, 2013.
"Are you a good employee or simply a good guy? Influence costs and contract design,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 259-272.
- Brice Corgnet & Ismael Rodriguez Lara, 2009. "Are you a good employee or simply a good guy? Influence Costs and Contract Design," Faculty Working Papers 13/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Brice Corgnet & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2012. "Are you a Good Employee or Simply a Good Guy? Infl?uence Costs and Contract Design," Working Papers 12-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Samuel, Andrew, 2009. "Preemptive collusion among corruptible law enforcers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 441-450, August.
- Faure-Grimaud Antoine & Laffont Jean-Jacques & Martimort David, 2003.
"Risk Averse Supervisors and the Efficiency of Collusion,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Faure-Grimaud, Antoine & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 2002. "Risk averse supervisors and the efficiency of collusion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theilen, Bernd, 2009. "Decentralization and the Gains from Monitoring," Working Papers 2072/42863, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Urs Brandt & Gert Svendsen, 2013. "Why does bureaucratic corruption occur in the EU?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 585-599, December.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Luca Livio, 2012. "Truthful Reporting, Moral Hazard and Purely Soft Information," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- De Chiara, Alessandro & Livio, Luca, 2017.
"The threat of corruption and the optimal supervisory task,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 172-186.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Luca Livio, 2015. "The Threat of Corruption and the Optimal Supervisory Task," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Theilen Bernd, 2009. "Monitoring Gains and Decentralization," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26, September.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarrée & Sungho Yun, 2010. "Bribery versus extortion: allowing the lesser of two evils," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(1), pages 179-198.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2016. "Delegation of quality control in value chains:," IFPRI discussion papers 1526, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarrée & Sungho Yun, 2007.
"Bribery vs. Extortion: Allowing the Lesser of two Evils,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1993, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarree & Sungho Yun, 2009. "Bribery vs. extortion: allowing the lesser of two evils," Working Papers UWEC-2007-11-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Marco Battaglini, 2002.
"Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1379-1401, July.
- Marco Battaglini, 1999. "Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk," Discussion Papers 1295, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marco Battaglini, 2000. "Multiple Referrals and Multidimensional Cheap Talk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1557, Econometric Society.
- Walter A Cont, 2001. "Essays on Contract Design: Delegation and Agency Problems, and Monitoring Under Collusion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000122, David K. Levine.
- Angelucci, Charles & Russo, Antonio, 2012. "Moral Hazard in Hierarchies and Soft Information," TSE Working Papers 12-343, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mishra, Ajit & Samuel, Andrew, 2013. "Preemptive Bribery with Incomplete Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 37908, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:15:y:1999:i:2:p:434-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.