Shifts in Individual Parameters of a GARCH Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marvasti, Akbar & Lamberte, Antonio, 2016. "Commodity price volatility under regulatory changes and disaster," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 355-361.
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Daniel & Kaiser Remiro, Regina & Badagian Baharian, Ana Laura, 2013. "The change-point problem and segmentation of processes with conditional heteroskedasticity," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131718, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- González-Hermosillo, Brenda & Johnson, Christian, 2017.
"Transmission of financial stress in Europe: The pivotal role of Italy and Spain, but not Greece,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 49-64.
- Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Christian A Johnson, 2014. "Transmission of Financial Stress in Europe; The Pivotal Role of Italy and Spain, but not Greece," IMF Working Papers 14/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Galeano, Pedro & Wied, Dominik, 2014. "Multiple break detection in the correlation structure of random variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 262-282.
- Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Rejoinder on: Some recent theory for autoregressive count time series," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(3), pages 469-476, September.
- repec:bap:journl:170204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Galeano, 2012. "Comments on: Some recent theory for autoregressive count time series," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(3), pages 455-458, September.
- Korkmaz, Turhan & Çevik, Emrah İ. & Atukeren, Erdal, 2012. "Return and volatility spillovers among CIVETS stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 230-252.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11749-016-0513-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:8:y:2010:i:1:p:122-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.