Inferring Information Frequency and Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg Strasser, 2013.
"On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise: A Financial Economic Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 1304-1337.
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg H. Strasser, 2008. "On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise: A Financial Economic Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 693, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Apr 2012.
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg Strasser, 2010. "On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise: A Financial Economic Approach," NBER Working Papers 16469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kitamura, Yoshihiro, 2016. "The probability of informed trading measured with price impact, price reversal, and volatility," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 77-90.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2015. "How well does the weighted price contribution measure price discovery?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 113-129.
- Kelly David L. & Steigerwald Douglas G, 2004.
"Private Information and High-Frequency Stochastic Volatility,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Kelly, David L. & Steigerwald, Douglas G, 2003. "Private Information and High-Frequency Stochastic Volatility," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt00n4h4mw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg H. Strasser, 2008.
"On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise in Theory and Practice,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
08-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Strasser, Georg H., 2008. "On the correlation structure of microstructure noise in theory and practice," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Lim, Bryan Y., 2011. "Short-sale constraints and price bubbles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2443-2453, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:3:y:2005:i:4:p:500-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.