Improving Tests of Abnormal Returns by Bootstrapping the Multivariate Regression Model with Event Parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Bortolotti, Bernardo & Caccavaio, Marianna, 2016.
"Stock market efficiency in China: Evidence from the split-share reform,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 125-137.
- Andrea Beltratti & Bernardo Bortolotti & Marianna Caccavaio, 2014. "Stock market efficiency in China: evidence from the split-share reform," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 969, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christopher S. Armstrong & Mary E. Barth & Alan D. Jagolinzer & Edward J. Riedl, 2008. "Market Reaction to the Adoption of IFRS in Europe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-032, Harvard Business School.
- Huang, Roger D. & Li, Hang, 2009. "Does the market dole out collective punishment? An empirical analysis of industry, geography, and Arthur Andersen's reputation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1255-1265, July.
- Deitz, George D. & Evans, Robert D. & Hansen, John D., 2013. "Sponsorship and shareholder value: A re-examination and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1427-1435.
- Gungor, Sermin & Luger, Richard, 2015.
"Bootstrap Tests Of Mean-Variance Efficiency With Multiple Portfolio Groupings,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 91(1-2), pages 35-65, Mars-Juin.
- Sermin Gungor & Richard Luger, 2014. "Bootstrap Tests of Mean-Variance Efficiency with Multiple Portfolio Groupings," Staff Working Papers 14-51, Bank of Canada.
- Jaikumar, Saravana & Pingali, Viswanath & Virmani, Vineet, 2015. "Are Investors Ethics Agnostic?," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-12, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Zhang, Jing Hua & Tam, Kwo Ping & Zhou, Nan, 2016. "Do smoking bans always hurt the gaming industry? Differentiated impacts on the market value of casino firms in Macao," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-32.
- Michael Cichello & Douglas Lamdin, 2006. "Event Studies and the Analysis of Antitrust," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 229-245.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:451-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.