Specialized knowledge and the geographic concentration of occupations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj & Giancarlo Corò & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Regional labour market mobility. A network analysis of inter-firm relatedness," Working Papers 2017:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hiroki Kondo, 2016. "Family Decision of Investment in Human Capital and Migration in a Model of Spatial Agglomeration," Working Papers 151606, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Patricia C. Melo & Daniel J. Graham, 2014. "Testing for labour pooling as a source of agglomeration economies: Evidence for labour markets in England and Wales," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2014. "The Determinants Of Localization And Urbanization Economies: Evidence From The Location Of New Firms In Spain," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 313-337, March.
- Rafael Alvarado & Miguel Atienza, 2014. "The role of market access and human capital in regional wage disparities: Empirical evidence for Ecuador," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 50, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Lu, Ren & Ruan, Min & Reve, Torger, 2016. "Cluster and co-located cluster effects: An empirical study of six Chinese city regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1984-1995.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:2:p:435-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .