Participation in the Construction of a Local Public Good with Indivisibilities: An Application to Watershed Development in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002.
"Inequality and group participation: theory and evidence from rural Tanzania,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 235-273, August.
- Eliana La Ferrara, "undated". "Inequality and Group Participation: Theory and Evidence from Rural Tanzania," Working Papers 161, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Eliana La Ferrara, 2000. "Inequality and Group Participation: Theory and Evidence from Rural Tanzania," Development Working Papers 138, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2000. "Inequality And Group Participation: Theory And Evidence From Rural Tanzania," CEPR Discussion Papers 2433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Maria Melody S. Garcia, 2008. "Can information about local government performance induce civic participation? Evidence from the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200808, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "Economics of common property management regimes," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 127-190 Elsevier.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "The Ambiguous Impact of Inequality on Local Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 773-788, May.
- Laura German & Hailemichael Taye, 2008. "A framework for evaluating effectiveness and inclusiveness of collective action in watershed management," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 99-116.
- German, Laura & Tay, Hailemichael & Charamila, Sarah & Tolera, Tesema & Tanui, Joseph, 2006. "The many meanings of collective action: lessons on enhancing gender inclusion and equity in watershed management," CAPRi working papers 52, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sarkhel, Prasenjit, 2015. "Flood risk, land use and private participation in embankment maintenance in Indian Sundarbans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 272-284.
- Vinish Kathuria, 2007. "MANAGING POLLUTION FROM SSI s – DESIGNING FOR A SUSTAINABLE INSTITUTION," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 107-130, May.
- Visser, M. & Burns, J., 2015. "Inequality, social sanctions and cooperation within South African fishing communities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 95-109.
- Nakano, Yuko & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2010. "Determinants of Household Contributions to Collective Irrigation Management: A Case of the Doho Rice Scheme in Uganda," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95919, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Klaij, M C & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2001. "Towards sustainable watershed development and management: the case of participatory design and construction of a communal drain system," Research Reports 182889, International Livestock Research Institute.
- German, Laura & Mazengia, Waga & Tirwomwe, Wilberforce & Ayele, Shenkut & Tanui, Joseph & Nyangas, Simon & Begashaw, Leulseged & Taye, Hailemichael & Admassu, Zenebe & Tsegaye, Mesfin & Alinyo, Franci, 2008. "Enabling equitable collective action and policy change for poverty reduction and improved natural resource management in the Eastern African highlands:," CAPRi working papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kumasi, Tyhra Carolyn & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo, 2011. "Responding to land degradation in the highlands of Tigray, Northern Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:157-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.