Formal Insurance and the Dynamics of Social Capital: Experimental Evidence from Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Bonci, Matthew, 2020.
"Do public program benefits crowd out private transfers in developing countries? A critical review of recent evidence,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Nikolov, Plamen & Bonci, Matthew, 2020. "Do Public Program Benefits Crowd Out Private Transfers in Developing Countries? A Critical Review of Recent Evidence," GLO Discussion Paper Series 505, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Nikolov, Plamen & Bonci, Matthew, 2020. "Do Public Program Benefits Crowd Out Private Transfers in Developing Countries? A Critical Review of Recent Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 13081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Plamen Nikolov & Matthew Bonci, 2020. "Do Public Program Benefits Crowd Out Private Transfers in Developing Countries? A Critical Review of Recent Evidence," Working Papers 2020-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Plamen Nikolov & Matthew Bonci, 2020. "Do Public Program Benefits Crowd Out Private Transfers in Developing Countries? A Critical Review of Recent Evidence," Papers 2006.00737, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Toman Barsbai & Victoria Licuanan & Andreas Steinmayr & Erwin Tiongson & Dean Yang, 2020. "Information and the Acquisition of Social Network Connections," NBER Working Papers 27346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A Stefano Caria & Simon Franklin & Marc Witte, 2018. "Searching with friends," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nigus, Halefom & Nillesen, Eleonora & Mohnen, Pierre, 2018. "The effect of weather index insurance on social capital: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia," MERIT Working Papers 2018-007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Strupat, Christoph & Klohn, Florian, 2018. "Crowding out of solidarity? Public health insurance versus informal transfer networks in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 212-221.
- Hanna Freudenreich & Marcela Ibanez & Stephan Dietrich & Oliver Musshoff, 2018. "Formal insurance, risk sharing, and the dynamics of other-regarding preferences," Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers 266532, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Temesgen Belissa & Robert Lensink & Anne Winkel, 2020. "Effects of Index Insurance on Demand and Supply of Credit: Evidence from Ethiopia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 102(5), pages 1511-1531, October.
- Putman, Daniel S., 2020. "The Scope of Risk Pooling," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304480, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Caria, Stefano & Franklin, Simon & Witte, Marc, 2020. "Searching with Friends," IZA Discussion Papers 13857, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:25:y:2016:i:3:p:418-438.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.