Mental Health of Aging Immigrants and Native-Born Men Across 11 European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walkden, G.J. & Anderson, E.L. & Vink, M.P. & Tilling, K. & Howe, L.D. & Ben-Shlomo, Y., 2018. "Frailty in older-age European migrants: Cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses of the Survey of Health, Aging and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 1-11.
- Zaiceva, A. & Zimmermann, K.F., 2016. "Migration and the Demographic Shift," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, in: Piggott, John & Woodland, Alan (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 119-177, Elsevier.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Milewski, Nadja, 2021.
"Self-selection in physical and mental health among older intra-European migrants,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 19(C).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Milewski, Nadja, 2020. "Self-Selection in Physical and Mental Health among Older Intra-European Migrants," GLO Discussion Paper Series 643, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Milewski, Nadja, 2020. "Self-selection in physical and mental health among older intra-European migrants," MERIT Working Papers 2020-037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Amelie F. Constant & Nadja Milewski, 2020. "Self-Selection in Physical and Mental Health among Older Intra-European Migrants," CESifo Working Paper Series 8551, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:68:y:2013:i:2:p:298-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.