Social Factors and Mortality in the Old-Old in Israel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shor, Eran & Roelfs, David J., 2015. "Social contact frequency and all-cause mortality: A meta-analysis and meta-regression," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 76-86.
- Maruyama, Shiko, 2015. "The effect of coresidence on parental health in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-22.
- Birditt, Kira & Antonucci, Toni C., 2008. "Life sustaining irritations? Relationship quality and mortality in the context of chronic illness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1291-1299, October.
- Li, Lydia W. & Zhang, Jiaan & Liang, Jersey, 2009. "Health among the oldest-old in China: Which living arrangements make a difference?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 220-227, January.
- Shiko Maruyama, 2012. "Inter Vivos Health Transfers: Final Days of Japanese Elderly Parents," Discussion Papers 2012-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Turner, Alex J. & Nikolova, Silviya & Sutton, Matt, 2016. "The effect of living alone on the costs and benefits of surgery amongst older people," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 95-103.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2014.
"Does Coresidence Improve An Elderly Parent'S Health?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(6), pages 965-983, September.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011. "Does Coresidence Improve an Elderly Parent’s Health?," Discussion Papers 2011-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:57:y:2002:i:5:p:s308-s318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.