Does Coresidence Improve An Elderly Parent'S Health?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011. "Does Coresidence Improve an Elderly Parent’s Health?," Discussion Papers 2011-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Lydia W. & Zhang, Jiaan & Liang, Jersey, 2009. "Health among the oldest-old in China: Which living arrangements make a difference?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 220-227, January.
- Kelly M. Everard & Helen W. Lach & Edwin B. Fisher & M. Carolyn Baum, 2000. "Relationship of Activity and Social Support to the Functional Health of Older Adults," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 55(4), pages 208-212.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011.
"Intergenerational cohabitation in modern Indonesia: filial support and dependence,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(S1), pages 87-104, September.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2010. "Intergenerational Cohabitation in Modern Indonesia: Filial Support and Dependence," Discussion Papers 2010-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 151-182, July.
- A. Walter-Ginzburg & T. Blumstein & A. Chetrit & B. Modan, 2002. "Social Factors and Mortality in the Old-Old in Israel," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 57(5), pages 308-318.
- Basu, Anirban, 2011.
"Economics of individualization in comparative effectiveness research and a basis for a patient-centered health care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 549-559, May.
- Anirban Basu, 2011. "Economics of Individualization in Comparative Effectiveness Research and a Basis for a Patient-Centered Health Care," NBER Working Papers 16900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aakvik, Arild & Heckman, James J. & Vytlacil, Edward J., 2005. "Estimating treatment effects for discrete outcomes when responses to treatment vary: an application to Norwegian vocational rehabilitation programs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 15-51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maruyama, Shiko, 2015. "The effect of coresidence on parental health in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-22.
- Lingguo Cheng & Hong Liu & Ye Zhang & Zhong Zhao, 2018.
"The heterogeneous impact of pension income on elderly living arrangements: evidence from China’s new rural pension scheme,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 155-192, January.
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2015. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China's New Rural Pension Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 9116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China’s New Rural Pension Scheme," GLO Discussion Paper Series 80, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:eee:socmed:v:200:y:2018:i:c:p:99-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama & Sayaka Nakamura, 2015. "Reciprocity in the Formation of Intergenerational Coresidence," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 192-209, June.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:29:y:2014:i:6:p:965-983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.