Farm income, population and farmland prices: a relative information approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles & Erickson, Kenneth, 2010. "Farm Income, Population, and Farmland Prices: A Relative Information Approach," MPRA Paper 26848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent E. Breneman & Richard F. Nehring, 2006. "Urban Sprawl and Farmland Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 915-929.
- C. W. Granger & E. Maasoumi & J. Racine, 2004. "A Dependence Metric for Possibly Nonlinear Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 649-669, September.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Blank, Steven C. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2004. "Regional Changes In The Distribution Of Net Value Added In U.S. Agriculture, 1960-2002," 2004 Annual Meeting, June 30-July 2, 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii 36232, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Soofi, E. S. & Retzer, J. J., 2002. "Information indices: unification and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 17-40, March.
- Yue Jin Shi & Timothy T. Phipps & Dale Colyer, 1997. "Agricultural Land Values under Urbanizing Influences," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 90-100.
- Theil, Henri & Theil, Henri, 1979. "World income inequality and its components," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 99-102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:243-:d:127611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ay, Jean-Sauveur & Latruffe, Laure, 2013.
"The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices,"
157112, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Laure Latruffe, 2013. "The empirical content of the present value model: a survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Working Papers hal-01208917, HAL.
- Latruffe , Laure & Ay, Jean-Sauveur, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Factor Markets Working Papers 165, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011.
"The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
112, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011. "The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments," Working papers 119103, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Saguatti, Annachiara & Erickson, Kenneth & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2014. "Spatial panel models for the analysis of land prices," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saguatti, Annachiara & Erickson, Kenneth & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2014. "Spatial panel models for the analysis of land prices," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 172997, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Salois, Matthew J., 2013. "Regional changes in the distribution of foreign aid: An entropy approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(13), pages 2893-2902.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013. "What Do We Know about the Influence of Agricultural Support on Agricultural Land Prices?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(2).
- Mela, Giulio & Longhitano, Davide & Povellato, Andrea, 2016. "Agricultural and non-agricultural determinants of Italian farmland values," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242327, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:39:y:2012:i:2:p:289-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.