Farm income, population and farmland prices: a relative information approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles & Erickson, Kenneth, 2010. "Farm Income, Population, and Farmland Prices: A Relative Information Approach," MPRA Paper 26848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent E. Breneman & Richard F. Nehring, 2006. "Urban Sprawl and Farmland Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 915-929.
- C. W. Granger & E. Maasoumi & J. Racine, 2004. "A Dependence Metric for Possibly Nonlinear Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 649-669, September.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Blank, Steven C. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2004. "Regional Changes In The Distribution Of Net Value Added In U.S. Agriculture, 1960-2002," 2004 Annual Meeting, June 30-July 2, 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii 36232, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Soofi, E. S. & Retzer, J. J., 2002. "Information indices: unification and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 17-40, March.
- Yue Jin Shi & Timothy T. Phipps & Dale Colyer, 1997. "Agricultural Land Values under Urbanizing Influences," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 90-100.
- Theil, Henri & Theil, Henri, 1979. "World income inequality and its components," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 99-102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011.
"The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments,"
119103, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011. "The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments," Factor Markets Working Papers 112, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Saguatti, Annachiara & Erickson, Kenneth & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2014. "Spatial panel models for the analysis of land prices," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:243-:d:127611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saguatti, Annachiara & Erickson, Kenneth & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2014. "Spatial panel models for the analysis of land prices," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 172997, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Laure Latruffe, 2013.
"The empirical content of the present value model: a survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices,"
- Ay, Jean-Sauveur & Latruffe, Laure, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Working Papers 157112, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Latruffe , Laure & Ay, Jean-Sauveur, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Factor Markets Working Papers 165, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Salois, Matthew J., 2013. "Regional changes in the distribution of foreign aid: An entropy approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(13), pages 2893-2902.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013. "What Do We Know about the Influence of Agricultural Support on Agricultural Land Prices?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(2).
- Mela, Giulio & Longhitano, Davide & Povellato, Andrea, 2016. "Agricultural and non-agricultural determinants of Italian farmland values," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242327, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:39:y:2012:i:2:p:289-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .