A general treatment of ‘don't know’ responses from choice experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2013.
"Comparing models of unobserved heterogeneity in environmental choice experiments,"
144447, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2013. "Comparing models of unobserved heterogeneity in environmental choice experiments," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152198, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dekker, Thijs & Hess, Stephane & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2016. "Decision uncertainty in multi-attribute stated preference studies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 57-73.
- Torres, Cati & Faccioli, Michela & Riera Font, Antoni, 2017.
"Waiting or acting now? The effect on willingness-to-pay of delivering inherent uncertainty information in choice experiments,"
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 231-240.
- Cati Torres & Michela Faccioli & Antoni Riera, 2015. "Waiting or acting now? The effects on willingness-to-pay of delivering inherent uncertainty information in choice experiments," DEA Working Papers 74, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Dekker, T. & Koster, P.R. & Brouwer, R., 2012.
"Changing with the tide: Semi-parametric estimation of preference dynamics,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Thijs Dekker & Paul Koster & Roy Brouwer, 2013. "Changing with the Tide: Semi-Parametric Estimation of Preference Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-074/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Yao & Riccardo Scarpa & John Rose & James Turner, 2015. "Experimental Design Criteria and Their Behavioural Efficiency: An Evaluation in the Field," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(3), pages 433-455, November.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Cristiano Franceschinis & Mara Thiene, 2017. "A Monte Carlo Evaluation of the Logit-Mixed Logit under Asymmetry and Multimodality," Working Papers in Economics 17/23, University of Waikato.
- Oehlmann, Malte & Weller, Priska & Meyerhoff, Jürgen, 2014. "Complexity-induced Status Quo Effects in Discrete Choice Experiments for Environmental Valutation," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100616, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:171-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.