The optimal amount and allocation of sampling effort for plant health inspection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16588-16598:d:60694 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soliman, T. & Hengeveld, G.M. & Robinet, C. & Mourits, Monique & van der Werf, Wopke & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2011. "A Risk Assessment Model on Pine Wood Nematode in the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116010, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferrier, Peyton, 2014. "The Effects of Phytosanitary Regulations on U.S. Imports of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Economic Research Report 176199, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude, 2011. "Public and private roles in plant health management," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 166-170, April.
- Daeyoung Kwon & Soyoon Kim & Yongjoon Kim & Minsu Son & Kwansoo Kim & Donghwan An & Brian H. S. Kim, 2015. "An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Damage Caused by Apple Marssonina Blotch and Pear Scab Outbreaks in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-11, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:36:y:2009:i:3:p:295-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.