Why Did Semiconductor Price Indexes Fall So Fast in the 1990s? A Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unni Pillai, 2013.
"A Model of Technological Progress in the Microprocessor Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 877-912, December.
- Pillai, Unni, 2011. "A model of technological progress in the microprocessor industry," MPRA Paper 31881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unni Pillai, 2014. "Input price and industry concentration in a Cournot oligopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1704-1713.
- Aizcorbe, Ana & Bridgman, Benjamin & Nalewaik, Jeremy, 2010. "Heterogeneous car buyers: A stylized fact," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 50-53, October.
- Pangburn, Michael S. & Sundaresan, Shankar, 2009. "Capacity decisions for high-tech products with obsolescence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 102-111, August.
- David M. Byrne & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2015. "How Fast are Semiconductor Prices Falling?," NBER Working Papers 21074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Aizcorbe & Nicole Nestoriak, 2010. "Price Indexes for Drugs: A Review of the Issues," BEA Working Papers 0050, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Greenstein, Shane & McDevitt, Ryan, 2011.
"Evidence of a modest price decline in US broadband services,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 200-211, June.
- Shane Greenstein & Ryan C. McDevitt, 2010. "Evidence of a Modest Price Decline in US Broadband Services," NBER Working Papers 16166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Hale Shapiro & Ana Aizcorbe, 2010. "Implications of Consumer Heterogeneity on Price Measures for Technology Goods," BEA Working Papers 0062, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:44:y:2006:i:3:p:485-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.