Silent Auctions in the Field and in the Laboratory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sander Onderstal & Arthur J.C. Schram & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2011. "Bidding to give in the Field: Door-to-Door Fundraisers had it right from the Start," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-070/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 10 Nov 2011.
- Katerina Sherstyuk, 2009. "A comparison of first price multi-object auctions," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(1), pages 42-64, March.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2011.
"Jumping and sniping at the silents: Does it matter for charities?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(5), pages 395-402.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey & Holmes, Jessica & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2011. "Jumping and sniping at the silents: Does it matter for charities?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(5-6), pages 395-402, June.
- Sherstyuk, Katerina & Dulatre, Jeremy, 2008. "Market performance and collusion in sequential and simultaneous multi-object auctions: Evidence from an ascending auctions experiment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 557-572, March.
- Peter T. L. Popkowski Leszczyc & Michael H. Rothkopf (deceased), 2010. "Charitable Motives and Bidding in Charity Auctions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(3), pages 399-413, March.
- Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Kurt S. Schnier, 2012.
"Individual Behavior And Bidding Heterogeneity In Sealed Bid Auctions Where The Number Of Bidders Is Unknown,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(2), pages 516-533, April.
- R. Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Kurt Schnier, 2008. "Individual Behaavior and Bidding Heterogeneity in Sealed Bid Auctions Where the Number of Bidders is Unknown," Working Papers wp2008_07_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Khoroshilov, Yuri, 2015. "An experimental study of signaling in auctions with a flexible reserve price," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 124-137.
- Yongfu He & Peter Popkowski Leszczyc, 2013. "The impact of jump bidding in online auctions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 387-397, December.
- Bos, Olivier, 2016.
"Charity auctions for the happy few,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 83-92.
- Olivier Bos, 2008. "Charity Auctions for the Happy Few," CESifo Working Paper Series 2398, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bos, Olivier, 2015. "Charity Auctions for the Happy Few," MPRA Paper 68212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bos, 2010. "Charity Auctions for the Happy Few," Working Paper Series in Economics 45, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Katerina Sherstyuk, 2011. "Complexity and bidder behavior in iterative auctions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2769-2776.
- Yaron Raviv, 2008. "The Role Of The Bidding Process In Price Determination: Jump Bidding In Sequential English Auctions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(3), pages 325-341, July.
- R. Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Timothy Salmon, 2010. "Do preferences for charitable giving help auctioneers?," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 13(1), pages 14-44, March.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:324-331 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Dražba in Wikipedia Czech ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:43:y:2005:i:4:p:715-733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .