Asymmetry in the Effects of Monetary and Government Spending Shocks: Contrasting Evidence and Implications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2017.
"A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 78-95.
- Pirschel, Inske & Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis, 2013. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79793, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 8138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion," Kiel Working Papers 1915, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A theory of price adjustment under loss aversion," Economics Working Papers 2014-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 4789, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis J. Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Price Adjustment under Loss Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kandil, Magda, 2009.
"Demand-side stabilization policies: What is the evidence of their potential?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 261-276.
- Magda E. Kandil, 2000. "Demand-Side Stabilization Policies; What is the Evidence of their Potential?," IMF Working Papers 00/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Kandil, Magda, 2007. "The wage-price spiral: International evidence and implications," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 212-240.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1254-1273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jui-Chuan (Della) Chang & Dennis W. Jansen, 2005. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Bank Lending and Aggregate Output: Asymmetries from Nonlinearities in the Lending Channel," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 129-153, May.
- Kandil, Magda, 2006. "Variation in the effects of government spending shocks with methods of financing: Evidence from the U.S," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 463-486.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:40:y:2002:i:2:p:288-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.