Race, Competition and Differential Wages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Patrick L., 1994. "An empirical derivation of the industry wage equation," MPRA Paper 11325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2008.
"Racial and ethnic discrimination in local consumer markets: Exploiting the army's procedures for matching personnel to duty locations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 496-509, September.
- Deborah A. Cobb Clark & Heather Antecol, 2006. "Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Local Consumer Markets: Exploiting the Army’s Procedures for Matching Personnel to Duty Locations," CEPR Discussion Papers 544, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2006. "Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Local Consumer Markets: Exploiting the Army’s Procedures for Matching Personnel to Duty Locations," IZA Discussion Papers 2389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cooper, Peter, 2006. "Competition, Learning and Persistence in the Effects of Unmeritocratic Hiring Decisions," Working Papers 06-02.2, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- O'Brien, Kevin M., 2003. "The determinants of minority employment in police and fire departments," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 183-195, May.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2008. "Identity and racial harassment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 529-557, June.
- Patrick L. Mason, 2000. "Persistent Discrimination: Racial Disparity in the United States, 1967-1988," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 312-316, May.
- Manuel Carvajal, 2006. "Economic grounds for affirmative action: The evidence on architects and engineers in South Florida," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 515-538.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:19:y:1995:i:4:p:545-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .