Abstraction, Tendencies and Stylised Facts: A Realist Approach to Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukáš Kovanda, 2010.
"Kritický realismus: ontologická báze postkeynesovské ekonomie
[Critical Realism as an Ontological Basis of Post-Keynesianism]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(5), pages 608-622.
- Bernd-O. Heine & Matthias Meyer & Oliver Strangfeld, 2005. "Stylised Facts and the Contribution of Simulation to the Economic Analysis of Budgeting," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 8(4), pages 1-4.
- Andrew Mearman, 2006.
"Critical realism in economics and open-systems ontology: A critique,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(1), pages 47-75.
- Andrew Mearman, 2004. "Critical Realism in Economics and Open-Systems Ontology: A Critique," Working Papers 0401, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Lee, Frederic, 2012. "Critical realism, grounded theory, and theory construction in heterodox economics," MPRA Paper 40341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Lewis, 2011. "Far from a nihilistic crowd: The theoretical contribution of radical subjectivist Austrian economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 185-198, June.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2006.
"A critical realist interpretation of evolutionary growth theorising,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(6), pages 861-880, November.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2005. "A critical realist interpretation of evolutionary growth theorising," MPRA Paper 27603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Walters & David Young, 2001. "Critical Realism as a Basis for Economic Methodology: A critique," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 483-501.
- Foster, John, 1995. "The impact of the self organisation approach on economic science: why economic theory and history need no longer be mutually exclusive domains," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 393-398.
- Boyer, Robert, 1992. "La crise de la macroéconomie, une conséquence de la méconnaissance des institutions?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 43-68, mars et j.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2016. "Distribution-led Growth through Methodological Lenses," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_879, Levy Economics Institute.
- Clive L Spash & Heinz Schandl, 2009. "Growth, the Environment and Keynes: Reflections on Two Heterodox Schools of Thought," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-01, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2013. "The Oomph in economic philosophy: a bibliometric analysis of the main trends, from the 1960s to the present," MPRA Paper 44191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Brenner & Christian Cordes, 2004. "The autocatalytic character of the growth of production knowledge: What role does human labor play?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dr Paul Downward, "undated". "Realism and Inference in Economics: A Note," Working Papers 98-7, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Patel, Pankaj C. & Fiet, James O., 2010. "Enhancing the internal validity of entrepreneurship experiments by assessing treatment effects at multiple levels across multiple trials," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 127-140, October.
- Midmore, Peter & Whittaker, Julie, 2000. "Economics for sustainable rural systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 173-189, November.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1992. "Éléments d’analyse d’une synthèse post-classique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(4), pages 607-631, décembre.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 1997. "Economics and the return to Mecca: The recognition of novelty and emergence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 399-412, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:13:y:1989:i:1:p:59-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .