On estimating regression-based causal effects using sufficient dimension reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li‐Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410, August.
- Liu, Xuejing & Yu, Zhou & Wen, Xuerong Meggie & Paige, Robert, 2015. "On testing common indices for two multi-index models: A link-free approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 75-85.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Rubin Daniel, 2006. "Targeted Maximum Likelihood Learning," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-40, December.
- Kosuke Imai & Marc Ratkovic, 2014. "Covariate balancing propensity score," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 76(1), pages 243-263, January.
- Ghosh, Debashis, 2011. "Propensity score modelling in observational studies using dimension reduction methods," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 813-820, July.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Gruber Susan, 2010. "Collaborative Double Robust Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-71, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:168:y:2018:i:c:p:48-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic efficiency; Causal inference; Central mean subspace; Common support condition; Minimum average variance estimation; Regression causal effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:104:y:2017:i:1:p:51-65.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.