Finding quantitative trait loci genes with collaborative targeted maximum likelihood learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinisi Sandra E & van der Laan Mark J., 2004. "Deletion/Substitution/Addition Algorithm in Learning with Applications in Genomics," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-40, August.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Polley Eric C & Hubbard Alan E., 2007. "Super Learner," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, September.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Rubin Daniel, 2006. "Targeted Maximum Likelihood Learning," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-40, December.
- Jin, Chunfang & Fine, Jason P. & Yandell, Brian S., 2007. "A Unified Semiparametric Framework for Quantitative Trait Loci Analyses, With Application to Spike Phenotypes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 56-67, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Gruber Susan, 2012. "Targeted Minimum Loss Based Estimation of Causal Effects of Multiple Time Point Interventions," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-41, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative targeted maximum likelihood estimation Quantitative trait loci Super learner Machine learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:81:y:2011:i:7:p:792-796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.