Detecting Manipulation in Futures Markets: The Ferruzzi Soybean Episode
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2015.
"High frequency trading and end-of-day price dislocation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 330-349.
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2013. "High frequency trading and end-of-day price dislocation," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Jacob, Joshy & Varma, Jayanth R., 2014. "High Frequency Manipulation at Futures Expiry: The Case of Cash Settled Indian Single Stock Futures," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Abrantes-Metz, Rosa M. & Kraten, Michael & Metz, Albert D. & Seow, Gim S., 2012. "Libor manipulation?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 136-150.
- Cumming, D. & Johan, S.A., 2008. "Global market surveillance," Discussion Paper 2008-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Enrique Mart'inez-Miranda & Peter McBurney & Matthew J. Howard, 2015. "Learning Unfair Trading: a Market Manipulation Analysis From the Reinforcement Learning Perspective," Papers 1511.00740, arXiv.org.
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2015. "Exchange trading rules, surveillance and suspected insider trading," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 311-330.
- Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia & Li, Dan, 2011. "Exchange trading rules and stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 651-671, March.
- Ke Liu & Kin Lai & Jerome Yen & Qing Zhu, 2015. "A Model of Stock Manipulation Ramping Tricks," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 135-150, January.
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2013. "Exchange trading rules, surveillance and insider trading," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Peat, Maurice, 2016. "Gold and silver manipulation: What can be empirically verified?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 168-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:6:y:2004:i:1:p:28-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.