The Myths and Realities of Correctional Severity: Evidence from the National Corrections Reporting Program on Sentencing Practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Crystal S., 2017. "Local labor markets and criminal recidivism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 16-29.
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Stephen, 2014.
"Crime scars: recessions and the making of career criminals,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
60355, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Stephen, 2014. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," IZA Discussion Papers 8332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Steve, 2015. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," CEPR Discussion Papers 10415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian Bell & Anna Bindler & Stephen Machin, 2014. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," CEP Discussion Papers dp1284, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Derek Neal & Armin Rick, 2014. "The Prison Boom and the Lack of Black Progress after Smith and Welch," NBER Working Papers 20283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:60-:d:100904 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bindler, Anna, 2016. "Still unemployed, what next? Crime and unemployment duration," Working Papers in Economics 660, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:13:y:2011:i:2:p:491-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .