Government Takings: Determinants of Eminent Domain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farber, Henry S & Bazerman, Max H, 1987. "Why Is There Disagreement in Bargaining?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 347-352, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam, 2015.
"Rich communication, social motivations, and coordinated resistance against divide-and-conquer: A laboratory investigation,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 146-159.
- Timothy N. Cason & Vai-Lam Mui, 2015. "Rich Communication, Social Motivations, and Coordinated Resistance against Divide-and-Conquer: A Laboratory Investigation," Monash Economics Working Papers 14-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua C. Hall & Dean Stansel & Danko Tarabar, 2015. "Economic Freedom Studies at the State Level: A Survey," Working Papers 15-07, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Joshua Hall & David Yu, 2012. "Ranking the Economic Freedom of North America using dominetrics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1949-1961.
- Yu, Peiyong, 2015. "The Effect of Eminent Domain on Private and Mixed Development on Property Values," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Hoehn, John P. & Adanu, Kwami, 2014. "What motivates voters’ support for eminent domain reform: Ownership, vulnerability, or ideology?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 90-99.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:13:y:2011:i:1:p:201-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .