Evaluating the Law of one Price Using Micro Panel Data: The Case of the French Fish Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laurent Gobillon & Wolff Francois Charles, 2016. "Evaluating the Law of one Price Using Micro Panel Data: The Case of the French Fish Market," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313672, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:150-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Gobillon & Wolff Francois Charles, 2017.
"The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market,"
PSE Working Papers
- Gobillon, Laurent & Wolff, Franï¿½ois-Charles, 2017. "The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adland, Roar & Cariou, Pierre & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2017.
"What makes a freight market index? An empirical analysis of vessel fixtures in the offshore market,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 150-164.
- Roar Adland & Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2017. "What makes a freight market index? An empirical analysis of vessel fixtures in the offshore market," Working Papers halshs-01513364, HAL.
- Adland, Roar & Cariou, Pierre & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2016. "The influence of charterers and owners on bulk shipping freight rates," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 69-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:98:y:2016:i:1:p:134-153.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.