A Bioeconomic Model of Cattle Stocking on Rangeland Threatened by Invasive Plants and Nitrogen Deposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finnoff, David & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Reeling, Carson & Berry, Kevin, 2016. "Natural vs anthropogenic risk reduction: Facing invasion risks involving multi-stable outcomes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 113-123.
- Mimako Kobayashi & Kimberly Rollins & Michael H. Taylor, 2014. "Optimal Livestock Management on Sagebrush Rangeland with Ecological Thresholds, Wildfire, and Invasive Plants," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(4), pages 623-648.
- Tran, Ngoc Bich & Ley, Eduardo, 2012. "Green prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6131, The World Bank.
- Hussain, A.M. Tanvir & Tschirhart, John, 2013. "Economic/ecological tradeoffs among ecosystem services and biodiversity conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 116-127.
- Finnoff, David & Gong, Min & Tschirhart, John, 2012. "Perspectives on Ecosystem Based Management for Delivering Ecosystem Services with an Example from an Eighteen-Species Marine Model," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 6(1), pages 79-118, January.
- Wilhelms, Steven C. & Coatney, Kalyn T. & Chaudhry, Anita M. & Rodgers, Aaron D., 2016. "Brinkmanship on the Commons: A Laboratory Experiment Related to African Pulaar Herders," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230085, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kobayashi, Mimako & Harris, Thomas R. & Rollins, Kimberly S., 2009.
"Invasive Weeds, Wildfire, and Rancher Decision Making in the Great Basin,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49365, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mimako Kobayashi & Kimberly Rollins, 2009. "Invasive Weeds, Wildfire, and Rancher Decision Making in the Great Basin," Working Papers 09-004, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:90:y:2008:i:4:p:1074-1090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .