Stochastic Rangeland Use under Capital Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briner, Simon & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Bio-economic modelling of decisions under yield and price risk for suckler cow farms," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122547, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Roussy, Caroline, 2016. "A Dynamic Stochastic Programming model of crop rotation choice to test the adoption of long rotation under price and production risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 270-279.
- Kobayashi, Mimako & Harris, Thomas R. & Rollins, Kimberly S., 2009.
"Invasive Weeds, Wildfire, and Rancher Decision Making in the Great Basin,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49365, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mimako Kobayashi & Kimberly Rollins, 2009. "Invasive Weeds, Wildfire, and Rancher Decision Making in the Great Basin," Working Papers 09-004, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Mosnier, Claire, 2014. "Would multi-peril grassland insurance improve French suckler cow farm sustainability?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mosnier, C. & Agabriel, J. & Lherm, M. & Reynaud, A., 2009. "A dynamic bio-economic model to simulate optimal adjustments of suckler cow farm management to production and market shocks in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 77-88, October.
- Rose, G. & Mulder, H.A. & Thompson, A.N. & van der Werf, J.H.J. & van Arendonk, J.A.M., 2014. "Varying pasture growth and commodity prices change the value of traits in sheep breeding objectives," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 94-104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:3:p:805-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.