Predicting the Supply of Ecosystem Services from Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay, 2015.
"Information sur l’hétérogénéité de la terre et délégation de la régulation foncière,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 125(3), pages 453-474.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay, 2015. "Information sur l’hétérogénéité de la terre et délégation de la régulation foncière," Post-Print hal-01180698, HAL.
- Semmens, Darius J. & Diffendorfer, James E. & López-Hoffman, Laura & Shapiro, Carl D., 2011. "Accounting for the ecosystem services of migratory species: Quantifying migration support and spatial subsidies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2236-2242.
- Ajayi, Oluyede C. & Jack, B. Kelsey & Leimona, Beria, 2012. "Auction Design for the Private Provision of Public Goods in Developing Countries: Lessons from Payments for Environmental Services in Malawi and Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1213-1223.
- Finnoff, David & Gong, Min & Tschirhart, John, 2012. "Perspectives on Ecosystem Based Management for Delivering Ecosystem Services with an Example from an Eighteen-Species Marine Model," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 6(1), pages 79-118, January.
- Erqi Xu & Hongqi Zhang & Yang Yang & Ying Zhang, 2014. "Integrating a Spatially Explicit Tradeoff Analysis for Sustainable Land Use Optimal Allocation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Catherine L. Kling & Raymond W. Arritt & Gray Calhoun & David A. Keiser & et al., 2016. "Research Needs and Challenges in the FEW System: Coupling Economic Models with Agronomic, Hydrologic, and Bioenergy Models for Sustainable Food, Energy, and Water Systems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp563, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Huber, Robert, 2008. "Economies of Scope in the Agricultural Provision of Ecosystems Services: A Swiss Case Study," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43969, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Valdivia, Roberto O. & Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J., 2012. "Coupling the Tradeoff Analysis Model with a market equilibrium model to analyze economic and environmental outcomes of agricultural production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 17-29.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:4:y:2013:i:c:p:60-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moon, Wanki & Griffith, Jacob Wayne, 2011. "Assessing holistic economic value for multifunctional agriculture in the US," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 455-465, August.
- Kragt, Marit E. & Robertson, Michael J., 2014. "Quantifying ecosystem services trade-offs from agricultural practices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 147-157.
- Huber, Robert & Lehmann, Bernard, 2010. "Economies of Scope in the Agricultural Provision of Ecosystem Services: An Application to a High Cost Production Region," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:5:p:1174-1180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.