Does Food Processing Contribute to Childhood Obesity Disparities?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Kerry Smith, 1993. "Nonmarket Valuation of Environmental Resources: An Interpretive Appraisal," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-26.
- Alan Randall, 1994. "Difficulty with the Travel Cost Method," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 88-96.
- Hensher, David & Louviere, Jordan & Swait, Joffre, 1998. "Combining sources of preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 197-221, November.
- Weninger, Quinn & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & McConnell, Kenneth & Strand, Ivar, 1999. "Joint Estimation of Contingent Valuation and Truncated Recreational Demands," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5349, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Craig Layman & John R. Boyce & Keith R. Criddle, 1996. "Economic Valuation of the Chinook Salmon Sport Fishery of the Gulkana River, Alaska, under Current and Alternate Management Plans," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 113-128.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Nonuser Resource Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1133-1137.
- Huang, Ju-Chin & Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C., 1997. "Willingness to Pay for Quality Improvements: Should Revealed and Stated Preference Data Be Combined?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 240-255, November.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Combining Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Data for the Valuation of Nonmarket Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 302-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thunström, Linda, 2009. "Consumer Values of Health-Related Food Symbols and Chemical Food Additives - The Case of Breakfast Cereals," HUI Working Papers 25, HUI Research.
- Silva, Andres & Etilé, Fabrice & Jamet, Gaelle, 2013. "Consequences of the Five-a-Day Campaign: Evidence from French Panel Data," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150426, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jagmanaite, Evelina, 2008. "Getting rid of trans fats in the US diet: Policies, incentives and progress," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 497-503, December.
- Zhou, Yijing & Du, Shufa & Su, Chang & Zhang, Bing & Wang, Huijun & Popkin, Barry M., 2015. "The food retail revolution in China and its association with diet and health," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 92-100.
- Silva, Andres & Garcia, Marian & Bailey, Alastair, 2012. "The Impact of Child Obesity News on Household Food Expenditure in the United Kingdom," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123526, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:5:p:1154-1158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .