A Theoretical and Empirical Evaluation of the Functiona Forms Used to Estimate the Food Expenditure Equation of Food Stamp Recipients: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Breunig & Indraneel Dasgupta, 2005. "Do Intra-Household Effects Generate the Food Stamp Cash-Out Puzzle?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 552-568.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, "undated". "Women or Children? Intra-household redistribution under gender-asymmetric altruism," Discussion Papers 07/10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Charlotte J. Tuttle, 2015.
"Expenditure Response to Increases in In-Kind Transfers: Evidence from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(2), pages 390-404.
- Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Tuttle, Charlotte, 2012. "Expenditure response to increases in in-kind transfers: Evidence from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 122873, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kim, Jiyoon, 2016. "Do SNAP participants expand non-food spending when they receive more SNAP Benefits?—Evidence from the 2009 SNAP benefits increase," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 9-20.
- Dasgupta Indraneel, 2011.
"Mother or Child? Intra-household Redistribution under Gender-Asymmetric Altruism,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Mother or Child? Intra-Household Redistribution under Gender-Asymmetric Altruism," IZA Discussion Papers 4529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Weaver, Amanda, 2017. "An experiment on cash and in-kind transfers with application to food assistance programs," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 186-192.
- Robert Breunig & Indraneel Dasgupta, 2003. "Welfare Transfers and Intra-Household Trickle Down: A Model with Evidence from the US Food Stamp Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 469, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Improving Food Aid: What Reforms Would Yield the Highest Payoff?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1152-1172, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:4:p:1156-1160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.