Agricultural Trade and Productivity Growth: A State-level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambert, David K. & Schuck, Eric C. & Jin, Hyun Joung & Koo, Won W., 2003. "The Effects Of Us/Canada Trade On Production Costs And Productivity," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22008, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fleming, David A. & Abler, David G., 2013. "Does agricultural trade affect productivity? Evidence from Chilean farms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 11-17.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Furtan, William Hartley, 2007. "The Effect of Innovation on Agricultural and Agri-food Exports in OECD Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Kebede, Ellene & Kagochi, John & Jolly, Curtis M., 2010. "Energy consumption and economic development in Sub-Sahara Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 532-537, May.
- Xilin Li, 2012. "Technology, factor endowments, and China's agricultural foreign trade: a neoclassical approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 105-123, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:5:p:1213-1218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.