Returns to Public Investments in Agriculture with Imperfect Downstream Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Bontems & Nicolas Gruyer, 2007. "When cost improvements harm consumers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis, 2001. "Commodity R&D, Patenting, And Promotion," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20497, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis, 2002. "Commodity R&D And Promotion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Bontems, Philippe & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2003.
"Predatory Accommodation In Vertical Contracting With Externalities,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22044, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bontems, P. & Bouamra-Mechemache, Z., 2004. "Predatory accomodation in vertical contracting with externalities," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200402, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- J. A. L. Cranfield, 2003.
"Optimal Collective Investment in Generic Advertising, Export Market Promotion and Cost-of-Production-Reducing Research,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 51(3), pages 299-321, November.
- Cranfield, John A.L., 2002. "Optimal Collective Investment In Generic Advertising, Export Market Promotion And Cost-Of-Production Reducing Research," Working Papers 34135, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Peretz, Jean H. & Das, Sujit & Tonn, Bruce E., 2009. "Evaluating knowledge benefits of automotive lightweighting materials R&D projects," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 300-309, August.
- Frisvold, George B. & Sullivan, John & Raneses, Anton, 2003. "Genetic improvements in major US crops: the size and distribution of benefits," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 109-119, March.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Sexton, Terri A., 2000. "Measuring research benefits in an imperfect market: reply to Holloway," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 129-131, March.
- Alston, Julian M. & Sexton, Richard J. & Zhang, Mingxia, 1999.
"Imperfect competition, functional forms, and the size and distribution of research benefits,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Alston, Julian M. & Sexton, Richard J. & Zhang, Mingxia, 1999. "Imperfect competition, functional forms, and the size and distribution of research benefits," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 155-172, October.
- João Ricardo Faria & Franklin G. Mixon, 2016. "Farmer-Entrepreneurs, Agricultural Innovation, and Explosive Research and Development Cycles," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-11, September.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Sexton, Terri A., 2000. "Measuring research benefits in an imperfect market: reply to Holloway," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J., 2000. "Optimal Commodity Promotion In Imperfectly Competitive Markets," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21823, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lei, Lei, 2018. "Effects of trade policy on technological innovation in agricultural markets - implications for the developing economies," IDE Discussion Papers 687, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:80:y:1998:i:4:p:830-838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.