Cost Function Estimation under Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Linda, Arata, "undated".
"How Important Are Crop Shares In Managing Risk For Specialized Arable Farms? A Panel Estimation Of A Programming Model For Three European Regions,"
56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016
244801, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Britz, Wolfgang & Arata, Linda, 2016. "How important are crop shares in managing risk for specialized arable farms? A panel estimation of a programming model for three European regions," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242316, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001.
"Production risk and the estimation of ex-ante cost functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 357-380, February.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2000. "Production Risk and the Estimation of Ex Ante Cost Functions," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp262, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Production Risk and the Estimation of Ex Ante Cost Functions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1999. "Production Risk and the Estimation of Ex-ante Cost Functions," ISU General Staff Papers 199903010800001316, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antti Saastamoinen, 2015. "Heteroscedasticity Or Production Risk? A Synthetic View," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 459-478, July.
- Jesse B. Tack & Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Ricardo H. Cavazos, 2015.
"Modelling an aggregate agricultural panel with application to US farm input demands,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 371-396.
- Jesse Tack & Rulon Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance & Ricardo Cavazos, 2014. "Modeling an Aggregate Agricultural Panel with Application to U.S. Farm Input Demands," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Cruz, Agustina Tan, 2000.
"Imposing regularity conditions on a system of cost and factor share equations,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Cruz, Agustina Tan, 1999. "Imposing Regularity Conditions On A System Of Cost And Factor Share Equations," Working Papers 12925, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Cherchye, L. & Post, G.T., 2001. "Methodological Advances in Dea," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-53-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Just, David R., 2011. "Calibrating the wealth effects of decoupled payments: Does decreasing absolute risk aversion matter?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 25-34, May.
- Mohamed Adel Dhif & Mohamed Mekki Ben Jemaa, 2004. "Uncertainty and Risk Aversion: Implication for Tunisian Cereals Crops," Working Papers 0415, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2004.
- Just, Richard E., 2003. "Risk research in agricultural economics: opportunities and challenges for the next twenty-five years," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 123-159.
- Just, Richard E., 2000.
"Some Guiding Principles for Empirical Production Research in Agriculture,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 138-158, October.
- Just, Richard E., 2000. "Some Guiding Principles For Empirical Production Research In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Emir Malikov & Diego Restrepo-Tobón & Subal Kumbhakar, 2015.
"Estimation of banking technology under credit uncertainty,"
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 185-211, August.
- Malikov, Emir & Restrepo-Tobon, Diego A & Kumbhakar, Subal C, 2013. "Estimation of banking technology under credit uncertainty," MPRA Paper 55991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emir Malikov & Diego A. Restrepo-Tobón & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2013. "Estimation of Banking technology under credit uncertainty," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010938, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Abdulkadri, Abdullahi O., 2002. "Empirical properties of duality theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(1), March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:80:y:1998:i:2:p:296-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.