The Effect of Farm Supply Shifts on Concentration and Market Power in the Food Processing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Bontems & Nicolas Gruyer, 2007. "When cost improvements harm consumers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Bontems, Philippe & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2003.
"Predatory Accommodation In Vertical Contracting With Externalities,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22044, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bontems, P. & Bouamra-Mechemache, Z., 2004. "Predatory accomodation in vertical contracting with externalities," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200402, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Alexandre Gohin & Hervé Guyomard, 2000. "Measuring Market Power for Food Retail Activities: French Evidence," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 181-195.
- Nene, Gibson & Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schoengold, Karina, 2009. "Environmental Regulations and the Structure of U.S. Hog Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49395, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hudson, Darren, 1998. "Intra-Processor Price-Spread Behavior: Is The U.S. Catfish Processing Industry Competitive?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(2), July.
- Muhammad AFZAL & Maryam AYAZ, 2013. "Efficiency of Food Sector of Pakistan-A Dea Analysis," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 1310-1330, October.
- João Ricardo Faria & Franklin G. Mixon, 2016. "Farmer-Entrepreneurs, Agricultural Innovation, and Explosive Research and Development Cycles," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-11, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:524-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.