Uncoordinated Agricultural and Environmental Policy Making: An Application to Irrigated Agriculture in the West
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Weinberg, Marca & Kling, Catherine L., 1996. "Uncoordinated Agricultural and Environmental Policy-Making: An Application to Irrigated Agriculture in the West," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1603, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horan, Richard D. & Claassen, Roger & Cooper, Joseph C., 2000. "Environmental Risk And Agri-Environmental Policy Design," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21827, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- P. Bontems & N. Turpin & Gilles Rotillon, 2003. "Acceptibility constraints and self-selecting agri-environmental policies," THEMA Working Papers 2003-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Elsa Martin & Hubert Stahn, 2013.
"Potential Conflict and Inefficiencies Arising in Agri-environmental Management,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 423-445, June.
- Elsa Martin & Hubert Stahn, 2013. "Potential Conflict and Inefficiencies Arising in Agri-environmental Management," Post-Print hal-01500877, HAL.
- FOUDI Sebastien, 2006. "Agriculture and Resource Exploitation: A Dynamic Bioeconomic Model of Agricultural Effort and Land Use Determination," LERNA Working Papers 06.25.218, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Schwabe, Kurt A. & Knapp, Keith C. & Kan, Iddo, 2002. "Integrated Drainwater Management In Irrigated Agriculture," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19609, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313 Elsevier.
- Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon & Nadine Turpin, 2008. "Acceptable reforms of agri-environmental policies," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 118(6), pages 847-883.
- Xu, Ying & Kovacs, Kent & Nalley, Lanier & Popp, Michael, 2015. "Investment in on-farm reservoirs to align economic returns and ecosystem services," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196778, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jaeger, William K., 2004. "Conflicts over Water in the Upper Klamath Basin and the Potential Role for Market-Based Allocations," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Roger Claassen & Richard Horan, 2001. "Uniform and Non-Uniform Second-Best Input Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Philippe Bontems & Gilles Rotillon & Nadine Turpin, 2005. "Self-Selecting Agri-environmental Policieswith an Application to the Don Watershed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(3), pages 275-301, July.
- Elsa Martin & Hubert Stahn, 2009. "On The Coordination Of The European Agri-Environmental And Water Internalizing Policies," Working Papers halshs-00360993, HAL.
- Kovacs, Kent F. & Wailes, Eric J. & West, Grant & Popp, Jennie & Bektemirov, Kuatbay, 2013. "Optimal Spatial-Dynamic Management of Groundwater Conservation and Surface Water Quality with On-Farm Reservoirs," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Aillery, Marcel P. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Johansson, Robert C. & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Key, Nigel D. & Ribaudo, Marc, 2005. "Managing Manure To Improve Air And Water Quality," Economic Research Report 33593, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:1:p:65-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.