An Analysis of Rubber Supply in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "Economic analysis of pesticide regulation in the U.S. apple industry," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013606, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "An Equilibrium Analysis Of The Impact Of Antibiotics Bans On Investment In Apple Orchards," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21698, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Min, Shi & Wang, Xiaobing & Liu, Min & Jikun, Huang, 2018. "The Asymmetric Response of Farmers to the Expected Change of Rubber Price: the Roles of Sunk Cost and Path Dependency," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274122, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Laajimi, Abderraouf & Guesmi, Anis & Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2007. "Analyse de la Reponse de l'offre des Pommes en Tunisie : Une Approche Econometrique," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9392, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kees Burger & Hidde Smit, 1989. "Long-term and short-term analysis of the natural rubber market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(4), pages 718-747, December.
- Eli Feinerman & Yacov Tsur, 2014. "Perennial crops under stochastic water supply," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 757-766, November.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff, 2010. "An analysis of apple supply response," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 265-271, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:69:y:1987:i:4:p:755-761.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.